If you need to register for the current school year 2023-2024 , please contact Ellen Segarra .

Mahopac New Student K-12 Registration 2024-25 School Year 

How to scan a document on iPhone and iPad

How to scan a document on Android

Use the link below to register online.


If you have any questions or do not have access to a computer, please contact the registrar by phone or email

Ellen Segarra
845-621-0656, Ext. 13506
Email Ellen Segarra

Required Documentation For Registration

  • Original Birth Certificate

  • Proof of Immunization

  • Three Proofs of Residency

  • A Recent Photo of Your Student

  • Guardianship/custodial documentation if student does not live with their parent  

Additional forms which may be required for the registration process can be found below.  Please click the link for the printable form. 

Helpful Information

Change Of Address

To change  your address , submit a Change of Address Form /Housing Questionnaire along with three forms of residency from the list below  to:

Email Ellen Segarra

Change of Address Form

Housing Questionnaire

Section A (one item requested)You will be required to present proof that you do reside within the Mahopac School District, as follows:

  • Proof of Ownership of a House or Condominium, such as a copy of recorded Deed with Putnam County or Mortgage Statement

  • Copy of Residential Lease/Rental Agreement

  • A sworn or unsworn statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent leases or shares property within the District establishing physical presence *

  • Other forms of documentation/information to establish physical presence such as current current homeowners/renters insurance policy. 

Section B (two items requested):

  • Paystub

  • Income Tax Forms

  • Utility or other bills

  • Member documents based upon residency (e.g.. library card)

  • Voter Registration documents

  • Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver ID

  • State or other government issued identification

  • Documents issued by Federal. State or Local agencies (e.g. Local Social Service Agency, Federal Office of Refugee Resettlement

  • Evidence of custody of the child

  • Other forms of documentation/information establishing physical presence in the District

*The Landlord Affidavit and Residency Affidavit are available on our website or upon request from the Office of Central Registration.
*** Property tax bills are not accepted as proof of residency ***