Instructional Postings: Please view and apply for our postings by searching the Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES website.
Non-Instructional Postings ~ The Mahopac Central School District is currently accepting applicants for:
- (NEW, 9/23/20) - GROUNDSKEEPER (1st Shift)
- (NEW, 9/18/20) - SCHOOL BUS AIDES
- (NEW, 9/18/20) - SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
- Substitute: School Monitor (Continuous Recruitment)
- Substitute: School Bus Driver & Bus Aides (Continuous Recruitment)
- Substitute Registered Professional Nurse (Continuous Recruitment)
Please note that the Mahopac Central School District requires a fingerprint supported criminal history background check for all prospective employees.
Here for You
Welcome to the Mahopac Central School District's Office of Human Resources. Our mission is to promote and support a workforce dedicated to excellence in education.
The Office of Human Resources is responsible and committed to:
- Recruiting, selecting and employing the most qualified personnel
- Promoting positive labor relations
- The effective and efficient use of personnel within budget constraints
- Administering the Board of Education's collective bargaining agreements
- Providing staff development training to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Providing employment related information and resources
COVID-19 and Workplace Accommodations: